Membership in Gabrovo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Gabrovo Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GbCCI) is a voluntary association of individuals and legal entities to support, promote, represent and protect their business interests. Through the Chamber they are given the opportunity to consolidate their positions on resolving issues related to their activities.
The Chamber belongs to the structure of the unified system of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Sofia and the Regional Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the country. GbCCI is a collective member of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Sofia, which in turn is a regular member of the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris and a number of other international organizations.
The membership in GbCCI is voluntary. According to the GbCCI statute the members of the Chamber are direct, associate, honorary and corresponding.
Services for members
The Chamber members have the right to use, free of charge and / or at preferential prices, its services (link to Services), to participate and / or to initiate the organization and holding of events and discussions on topics affecting their business interests, to receive information for the activity of GbCCI, to indicate, if necessary, their membership in the Chamber, etc.
As a direct member of GbCCI you have the right:
- to vote at the General Assembly of the Chamber;
- Associated membership in BCCI;
- to submit proposals for changes in legislation, protection of your interests before local and state institutions and authorities;
- Presentation of the member companies to trade partners in the country and abroad, foreign missions, etc.
- Regular receipt of specialized business information for upcoming events by e-mail, as well as for business meetings, economic forums, business visits, company trainings, seminars, presentations and other events organized by GbCCI and other organizations;
- Discounts on the prices of all business services, offered by us;
- Preferential participation in business delegations abroad and meetings with visiting business delegations from abroad;
- Free participation in project seminars;
- right to news from the company – achievements and success, current information, etc.
- Discount for publication of advertisements in all information editions and the website of GbCCI in the amount of up to 50% of the standard price;
- Inclusion in databases for business cooperation;
- Participation with priority in business projects of the Chamber;
- Issuance of references and certificates that the company is member of the Chamber, as well as the right to use the Chamber’s logo with the inscription “Member of Gabrovo CCI” at information and advertising materials of the company.
Application for direct membership
The membership fee is in the amount of:
- 100 BGN for microenterprise;
- 120 BGN for small enterprise
- 150 BGN for medium and large enterprise.
The amount can be paid:
- at the cash desk of the Chamber;
- transferred by wire transfer to the bank account:
Allianz Bank Bulgaria AD – Gabrovo Branch:
The associated members of the Chamber are the companies entered in the Unified Trade Register of BCCI, that carry out economic and / or non-economic activity – traders, civil societies, non-profit legal entities.